- Press releases – Industry standard press release – £30
- Web copy – £20 per 200 words
- Advertorials and advertising copy – £50 per 600 words
- Proof reading of any writing (including web copy) – £20 per 1000 words
- Blog writing – £20 per 500 word blog (copyright free pictures included)
- Proofreading and copy editing of unpublished manuscripts for authors – £10 per thousand words
- Copy editing and proofreading of business reports – £20 per thousand words
- Other proofreading projects – negotiable
- Bespoke ebook cover design – £50 per cover (print quality)
- Bespoke video trailers – £60 (using copyright free music and images)
- Book blurbs (for back covers and online stores etc) – £20
If you have a longer project in mind involving ghost writing or co-writing then please contact me with full details for a free quote.
- Poetry (for weddings, birthdays or any other purpose) – £30 per poem (up to 40 lines)
- Bespoke short stories – £100 (typically 2000 words long)
- Ghost writing – please email with project proposal for quote
- News and features – from £50 per 800 word article depending on level and nature of research (copyright free pictures included)
If you would like to commission me to research a particular story which is of interest to you then please contact me. The cost will depend on the level of research necessary and how many interviews are necessary. Please be aware that I work from the Midlands and if travel is involved it will be reflected in the quote.
Any other writing project – please contact me with full details for a free quote.
When you contact me I will typically reply to you within one or two days. If you have simply asked me to do some work for you then I will email a quote and you can decide whether you want to proceed from there. I will email any further questions so that I can get a clear idea of exactly what you require. I work to your brief and take on both one-off and ongoing commissions. I reserve the right to refuse work. I am an ethical writer and work to the Editors Code of Practice.
Once work is completed I will send you a copy of the finished work, usually via email. If a rewrite or new piece of work is required, the first rewrite is free but any subsequent rewrite or work will involve an additional fee.
Please use the contact page on this website to outline your project to me. If you have other questions or you are in need of relevant advice then please also feel free to contact me.